Debut ZGirls- What You Waiting For (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I actually really like the song. Some of the members seem really cool too
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I actually really like the song. Some of the members seem really cool too
I think Priyanka (the Indian girl) is gorgeous, but they all seem cool so its hard piking a bias :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir and QueenB

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The song was meh for me but they had a couple of REALLY strong vocals which I always like. That one super tall girl kinda stood out for not being as polished as the rest were.

Also I was shocked that they were singing in English, I thought they were supposed to be a kpop group...
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The song was meh for me but they had a couple of REALLY strong vocals which I always like. That one super tall girl kinda stood out for not being as polished as the rest were.

Also I was shocked that they were singing in English, I thought they were supposed to be a kpop group...
It can be debated given that there are no Korean members and they dont sing in Korean. I agree both with the vocals and the tall girl, but I definitely see a lot of potential for this group overall, especially since this is their debut.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It can be debated given that there are no Korean members and they dont sing in Korean. I agree both with the vocals and the tall girl, but I definitely see a lot of potential for this group overall, especially since this is their debut.
Yeah, I'd say they were more of a kpop inspired group than an actual kpop group since there isn't really anything Korean about them. I think to be considered kpop, you either need to a) be Korean or c) make Korean music and they don't really do either...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I'd say they were more of a kpop inspired group than an actual kpop group since there isn't really anything Korean about them. I think to be considered kpop, you either need to a) be Korean or c) make Korean music and they don't really do either...
They are promoting in Korea, and I think they might sing in Korean in the future, but either way Im intrigued by them for sure
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
352
Reactions Received
1,492
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know if I'm saying this because of the amount of English in this song but this gave me more of a jpop vibe than a kpop one??? I guess the diversity of the girls plays into it too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread