Searching zico #5 for trade :< (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
gimme gimme, but I don´t think I have anything. maybe that will change tonight :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
good luck! i'll give you my zico card if you happen to get one of my ults :sanapray:
agh, there are so many cards I want :D. but it´s ok because ...... no one wants Zico :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: izcream

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
agh, there are so many cards I want :D. but it´s ok because ...... no one wants Zico :D
yea it's good that no one wants him though, it makes it easier for you to finish collecting his cards compared to popular groups like bts :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread