- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
lmk which cards you'd trade him for and i'll see what i can do about it 
good luck! i'll give you my zico card if you happen to get one of my ultsgimme gimme, but I don´t think I have anything. maybe that will change tonight :P
agh, there are so many cards I want :D. but it´s ok because ...... no one wants Zico :Dgood luck! i'll give you my zico card if you happen to get one of my ults![]()
yea it's good that no one wants him though, it makes it easier for you to finish collecting his cards compared to popular groups like btsagh, there are so many cards I want :D. but it´s ok because ...... no one wants Zico :D