16 personalities (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
13459

It said im a virtuoso... you SURE quize?
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ah, welcome to being an INTJ - the 2nd rarest personality type, but rarest personality type for women. I am also an INTJ. But an INTJ-A.

13460
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
its almost complete opposites LOL
lol it said I was intolerant, stubborn, and dominant. but it also said i was efficient, charismatic, and strategic
THE ONLY THING THAT IS WRONG IS THAT IT SAID I WAS CONFIDENT IN MYSELF XD WHAT A JOKE LMAO
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've taken this twice in the last 6 years and gotten INFP both times, let's see again.
13467

EDIT: Yep, INFP-T for the third time lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread