So that's why EXO releases on Fridays.I am looking i remember it was a big deal when it started happening.
big groups could release on Friday and do well enough to carry the following week.
So that's why EXO releases on Fridays.I am looking i remember it was a big deal when it started happening.
big groups could release on Friday and do well enough to carry the following week.
Oh yeah I think I remember this...was it RV PU last year? Ugh...my memory is blurryI am looking i remember it was a big deal when it started happening.
big groups could release on Friday and do well enough to carry the following week.
I really like his song Dont forget but not his actual debut song Bird lolI mean he barely made it into W1 at first, but then again he got 710k votes.
I guess we'll see tmrw