1st win this week in Music Shows? (1 Viewer)

Who is most likely to get their 1st win this week?

  • (G)I-DLE

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Ha Sung Woon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N.Flying

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • LOONA

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None, still MX and ITZY week

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am looking i remember it was a big deal when it started happening.
big groups could release on Friday and do well enough to carry the following week.
Oh yeah I think I remember this...was it RV PU last year? Ugh...my memory is blurry
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I seriously hope N. Flying will win. They deserved their first win a long time ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread