for fromis_9 "FUN FACTORY" ANTICIPATE g'night :sanapray:
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 3 June 2019 #1 for fromis_9 "FUN FACTORY" ANTICIPATE g'night Reactions: yeji, Baechu, Skinnny and 7 others
mirella ✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧ . Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 1,859 Reactions Received 13,182 Location Pacifika Website www.last.fm Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L? Gender Female Ship @perhapz Wreck @Darjeeling 3 June 2019 #2 Maybe I'll listen for you hapz Reactions: yeji, Baechu, Skinnny and 4 others
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 3 June 2019 #3 I want it asap Reactions: yeji, Baechu, Skinnny and 2 others
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 3 June 2019 #4 deadstar said: Maybe I'll listen for you hapz Click to expand... Perhaps you should Chahee said: I want it asap Click to expand... Me too, I'm hyped Reactions: mirella, yeji, Baechu and 2 others
deadstar said: Maybe I'll listen for you hapz Click to expand... Perhaps you should Chahee said: I want it asap Click to expand... Me too, I'm hyped
Tir Crawled out of some hole . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,410 Reactions Received 31,087 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Ship @HwangEunbi 3 June 2019 #5 Reactions: perhapz, yeji, Baechu and 2 others
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 3 June 2019 #6 Comeback is shaping up to be amazing, so hyped!! Reactions: perhapz, yeji, Baechu and 1 other person
Baechu 레드벨벳 . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 3,802 Reactions Received 44,544 Location KWANGYA Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @BaeJoohyun Wreck @SonSeungwan 3 June 2019 #7 Reactions: perhapz, Darkseid and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 3 June 2019 #8 I WANT IT Reactions: perhapz and Darkseid