Rumor 2nd Gen Cards Coming January 1st. (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Just to add to the discussion-I'm collecting for multiple and it's weird how hard it is for me to trade.
I think people are collecting for too small a margin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Exactly. With a site this small how many people are actually gonna collect cards for less popular groups?

f(x) cards should be easy to get. I think @mysteric and @RandAlThor and maybe @Lovely_Cornchips are the only users that have them as a priority.
for A. C. E. just three, for Zico, we were only two. I would collect more, but NCT, Stray Kids, Ateez .... they all have 8+ members and despite not many people collecting Stray Kids, they expect to get a Blackpink card in return or something, despite there being like 3 cards max of each member? That´s pretty expensive for a group not many people stan on here.
I don´t know the trades among girl groups, they are probably more smooth, but look at me trading my Loona card. everyone who would want her has her.

(f)x has either been superhyped on here or is gonna be collected by half of the collectors. I hope they will not include block b or bigbang who I have recently started to listen to or I will have to start caring :D. yes, I know B.A.P. will be released too, but there is zero hope for me to get Yongguk and I don´t even want to, since there are others who want to collect them too.

still, if you will accept them, I´ll gladly give up any (f)x cards to you. so you have some fun in this mess too :D
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Well the voting was done for it publicly so everyone should know that already :jisoosmh:
aghh true, the good old man Seungri. to be honest, the first article that popped up was about him supplying prostitutes so I thought if that was the scandal ... what´s wrong with helping your friends getting laid? so I voted him to stay, it was later on when I read that he shot and distributed those vidoes of women :(. I´m so sorry. idiot. but taeyang and g-dragon!!!!
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Just to add to the discussion-I'm collecting for multiple and it's weird how hard it is for me to trade.
I think people are collecting for too small a margin.
if there were more people, more cards would be pulled out and some cards would be easier to get (these of less popular groups of course), but unfortunately we are doomed to wait :D
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
if there were more people, more cards would be pulled out and some cards would be easier to get (these of less popular groups of course), but unfortunately we are doomed to wait :D
True I'm hoping with more cards added there will be more trades but I know with mroe cards I will be trading for and collecting for like ten groups lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,807
Reactions Received
93,591
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,677
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
you are right. lots of groups are actually collected by one or two collectors, so it is sometimes really sad to watch as people just don´t want their cards and instead of giving them away for free, they expect others to give them cards of bands that are popular? how does this sound like a fair trade? :D
like in which universe?

@Drew_B I haven´t forgotten about your (f)x cards!
its the card count the way the draw work giving away a card is like a penalty.
The more cards you have the pool shrinks.
So say there are a 100 cards i have 35 and do the quest . i can only get a card i do not have. So even if i have cards no one(or i do not) wants
the odds i will get one i or someone else want are greater.
so you gotta trade 1 for 1 .
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
its the card count the way the draw work giving away a card is like a penalty.
The more cards you have the pool shrinks.
So say there are a 100 cards i have 35 and do the quest . i can only get a card i do not have. So even if i have cards no one(or i do not) wants
the odds i will get one i or someone else want are greater.
so you gotta trade 1 for 1 .
that´s the problem. you are lacking the collectors. sure trading one for one is more logical (trade-wise), but people DON´T WANT them. there are literally cards that are treated like garbage (sorry, that´s an obvious exaggeration, but just to state my point, I´m not trying to be passive aggressive here). to make things work, we´d need more fans/collectors of certain groups.

but think about this. let´s tak poor Zico for example. two people interested in him have finisehd their collections and what are people gonna do with those cards now? they are going on there, offering his cards for Blackpink, Twice and other desirable groups. sure, it makes sense, they are looking for their cards, but practically? the value of those cards are different. Who is gonna trade a Blackpink card for Zico? (unless a new fan emerges)
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,807
Reactions Received
93,591
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,677
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
that´s the problem. you are lacking the collectors. sure trading one for one is more logical (trade-wise), but people DON´T WANT them. there are literally cards that are treated like garbage (sorry, that´s an obvious exaggeration, but just to state my point, I´m not trying to be passive aggressive here). to make things work, we´d need more fans/collectors of certain groups.

but think about this. let´s tak poor Zico for example. two people interested in him have finisehd their collections and what are people gonna do with those cards now? they are going on there, offering his cards for Blackpink, Twice and other desirable groups. sure, it makes sense, they are looking for their cards, but practically? the value of those cards are different. Who is gonna trade a Blackpink card for Zico? (unless a new fan emerges)
I would now until more cards i care about come out.
but trade zico for random other boy group it does not matter who you just need a card.
to get collections fast you need a ton of luck and great timing.
but over time there will be 10 20 of each bp card .
it will always be an issue some groups have wide popularity.

Like ill bet exo caught em off guard i have had BAek for almost 3 weeks now no movement. The team had a hard job picking artists.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread