- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I don't know if I should feel happy or angry about this. One hand I think the song fits perfectly with Bom, the timing of it couldn't be better but it also makes think of all the songs 2ne1 never released. They have one of the shortest discographies in kpop because of this practice...
Finally!! My estimations were right. I knew she was between 2-5K.
I remember one day I noticed I listened to all of their albums in a couple of hours and knew all their songs in detail. Its sad really. Not to mention Minzy's unreleased album, whatever unreleased material of the other women, the summer album and their unreleased USA material.I don't know if I should feel happy or angry about this. One hand I think the song fits perfectly with Bom, the timing of it couldn't be better but it also makes think of all the songs 2ne1 never released. They have one of the shortest discographies in kpop because of this practice...
We just need 2ne1TV.DARA TV WITH BOMMIE!!
All I need is one with Minzy and then one with all four of them!
That moment when you were part of the most badass gg but now you have to do awkward agyeo in front of newbies... I can't with her.
To be fair to Scott, both CL and him said that YGE did not let them do anything. CL has no problem calling out YG so I don't think she would consistently side with him if he did screw her over. When CL is free and if Minzy's next comeback is successful, then I will die happy as those two are my ultimate biases.When will CL win?
It's said that CL's contract is expected to expire on April or May. I don't know if Dara's too since we know her situation is different.To be fair to Scott, both CL and him said that YGE did not let them do anything. CL has no problem calling out YG so I don't think she would consistently side with him if he did screw her over. When CL is free and if Minzy's next comeback is successful, then I will die happy as those two are my ultimate biases.
What's interesting is that CL, Minzy and Bom are all looking at pursuing music in the US and releasing songs in English. So after CL is done with YG we don't know what we might see of them together in the States.
Also the rumors of 2NE1's American endeavors falling apart because Minzy couldn't learn English are nonsense as Minzy majored in English in college.
I hope as they resigned in April of 2016 which also ran out one month to their original debut in May of 2009. Dara seems to have the best business sense so I hope she knows if she stays with YG, she won't ever be a singer or performer again. She says she wants to work with Teddy but YG has him and his team being the main producer for BP and three other pre-debut acts. Unless your BB, YG throws away his older artist, he has wasted CL's twenties and Dara's early thirties.It's said that CL's contract is expected to expire on April or May. I don't know if Dara's too since we know her situation is different.
Talking about 2ne1's "failed" american debut, those rumors blaming Minzy are just plain BS. It was the good old YHS' sabotage, He can't help himself but throw his ggs (or any other female artist for that purpose) to shit. They even got to work with Will.I.Am which was very popular at the time but you know...
Dara said she still has interest in making music and invested on her brother's company, so who knows, maybe we will have Sandara Park as the CEO/artist of her own label.I hope as they resigned in April of 2016 which also ran out one month to their original debut in May of 2009. Dara seems to have the best business sense so I hope she knows if she stays with YG, she won't ever be a singer or performer again. She says she wants to work with Teddy but YG has him and his team being the main producer for BP and three other pre-debut acts. Unless your BB, YG throws away his older artist, he has wasted CL's twenties and Dara's early thirties.
That would be amazing! I just want all of them to shine.Dara said she still has interest in making music and invested on her brother's company, so who knows, maybe we will have Sandara Park as the CEO/artist of her own label.
Sounds like a plan.
Idk if I should keep posting her sales here but if you want to keep track of it, I'll be be updating Bom's sales on her solo thread...
Two of my favorite girl groups!!Mamamoo x 2NE1!