COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group ðŸŽ¤ðŸ‘‘2NE1 OFFICIAL ARTIST THREAD: 21ST CENTURY EVOLUTION 👑💎 (2 Viewers)

BIAS IN 2NE1

• Total voters

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Idk what's going on, I did tag you like twice but I guess those aren't working properly..
Did you first make the post and then edited the tag list in cause that could be the cause? Other than that i have no idea ^^;

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Did you first make the post and then edited the tag list in cause that could be the cause? Other than that i have no idea ^^;
I edited the taglist along with the suggestion/ preliminary results post and then, I did another post with the same taglist and the voting form.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I edited the taglist along with the suggestion/ preliminary results post and then, I did another post with the same taglist and the voting form.
What i have noticed, when i add taglist to post later on with edit it doesn't always notify those people so i was wondering about that. I think new posts should always notify people though when they include tags :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
2NE1 UPDATE 8/14/2019

PARK BOM

As hopefully we all know Bom is competing in Queendom! Please vote for her whenever you can. All you have to do is make a free account on Makestar and vote in the Queendom poll. She is currently in third place!

Not only that but Bom is on her
DREAM COME TRUE fanmeeting tour!

Her first stop was in Taipei, Taiwan

VIDEO 1

VIDEO 2

Bom leaving for Taiwan on the 10th

MINZY

As we know Minzy performed in Sao Paulo Brazil at the ingauartion of the Korean Cultural Center of Brazil. Here is some of it!

THE FULL PERFORMANCE

MEMEALUVZ CL x

TY21 Entertainment

DARA

Dara is shooting for a show on tvN_Asia titled
Create My Seoul
THIS IS DAY 1

DARA TOTALLY SURROUNDED!

CL

No updates for Chaerin….

@Rukia @SuddenlyKfan @Erae @Jennie @Soleski @kodoku @blueberries @dooh @Dopamine @margoto

Sorry if I missed anyone. Also I have to apologize for ghosting for months. TBH, I just got burned out but I'm back!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread