- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I'll always love my Bommie pie, she still has so much heart... thank you for not letting those heartless people change you TT <3BOM'S BILLBOARD INTERVIEW
![]()
Park Bom Opens Up About How Controversy, Insomnia & βA New Familyβ Led to Her Triumphant βSpringβ Comeback
The first thing Park Bom wants you to know is that she is OK. The next thing she wants you to know is that she's excited about releasing music again for the first time after years away from the scene. But first: The person behind the music.www.billboard.com
@SuddenlyKfan @kueenJennie @Dopamine @WhiteWadeWilson @StarlightGalaxy @igloo @kodoku @Erae @lalaloveloona @margoto @joshuaology @Hana
I'm so happy that Bom is surrounded by people who really love her. She's regaining confidence little by little and that the most important.BOM'S BILLBOARD INTERVIEW
![]()
Park Bom Opens Up About How Controversy, Insomnia & βA New Familyβ Led to Her Triumphant βSpringβ Comeback
The first thing Park Bom wants you to know is that she is OK. The next thing she wants you to know is that she's excited about releasing music again for the first time after years away from the scene. But first: The person behind the music.www.billboard.com
@SuddenlyKfan @kueenJennie @Dopamine @WhiteWadeWilson @StarlightGalaxy @igloo @kodoku @Erae @lalaloveloona @margoto @joshuaology @Hana
Sameee... I haven't seen any updates from her album sales as well. I wonder why.Some of you know how Bom is doing on Hanteo? I haven't seen any of her sales and it should appear somewhere, it has been 2 days already...
It's really weird honestly. Even if it's just 1 album should appear on Hanteo but it doesn't and we know she sold already 2,000 only on Ktown...Sameee... I haven't seen any updates from her album sales as well. I wonder why.
Bom is doing way better than expected. She wouldn't be charting as good if people weren't interested on her. Of course, haters are always there but nowadays, even the most unproblematic idol gets hate for breathing.