News 3 More YG Artists Were Investigated During the BI Case (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
2019 is one big nope for YG.
Most true statement I've read about YG Ent in a long while.
I hope those not involved that are part of this company find better working environments and jobs after all is said and done. They don't deserve to be part of the empire's self-combustion that's currently happening on various levels
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Most true statement I've read about YG Ent in a long while.
I hope those not involved that are part of this company find better working environments and jobs after all is said and done. They don't deserve to be part of the empire's self-combustion that's currently happening on various levels
Same, I hope those that want to leave (be it idols or the cleaners) can do so safely. If I was in YG I would want out immediately.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well there was already bit of talk that both Seungri and T.O.P were investigated in 2016 so two of those are probably them and if it is, it's not new information per say. Seungri was drug tested back in 2016 which come out negative, T.O.P was suspected not only cause of BI, but 2NE1's ex-stylist got caught using marihuana in Japan and he was close to BB (he could be the non-celebrity). They didnt test T.O.P for drugs back in 2016, but they did that in 2017 after Han Seo Hee confessed and it came out positive and T.O.P later on confessed he had smoked marihuana in three occasions in 2016 with her.

So i'd think it's them and only 1 is someone else, though i guess it could all be that there were 3 more in top of BI, Seungri and T.O.P that year that got investigated. But if they were investigated does that mean the drugs didnt' come out positive back then, weren't the tests taken or what.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Fingers crossed it isn’t anyone pretty :nakypog:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If it gets revealed and there wasn't just suspicion, but also use of marihuana or other drugs I guess they are out of company as well. B.I was kicked out so quickly and he was supposed to be GD 2.0, and he was such crucial member of Ikon too. So unless it's sth where test came out false, as long as the name is out the person is also out. Or persons if two in the question aren't Seungri and T.O.P.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well honestly it wouldn't surprise me if it was a member of Winner. After all, didn't Han So Hee get contacted from someone from Winner to meet with YG?

Anyways, whoever it is if it gets revealed will probably end his career. Any YG artist at this point is probably extremely scared. Even one small scandal on top of everything going on this year with YGE could ruin a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Most true statement I've read about YG Ent in a long while.
I hope those not involved that are part of this company find better working environments and jobs after all is said and done. They don't deserve to be part of the empire's self-combustion that's currently happening on various levels
YG is screwed. And its for the best honestly. He, BIGBANG, 2NE1 etc etc did so much for not only Korean culture and representation but Asian pop as a whole, however, enough is enough. If this gets investigated to the fullest extent more big executives and popular celebrities heads should roll, there will be no YG entertainment. All the innocents can resign somewhere else or get jobs some place else, I'm sure JYP and Big Hit are hiring.

true. they also have huge rookie actors that are popular
I feel sorry for the actors, comedians, and other entertiment personnel. It seems all this is coming from cooperate and the idol department but its affecting them as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like we will find out who is investigated
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread