- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
So I thought I should make this thread to introduce some songs that kpop fans might like!
I don't know Nogizaka and Hinatazaka as well as I know the 48 groups and Keyakizaka, but I still have some songs I thought ppl would like!
if you are looking to get more into pop groups though, Keyakizaka46 in general is the one most kpop fans find most appealing.
This one is my personal favourite, the beginning starts off a bit eeeeh.... but when it gets going it gets GOING
If you aren't really into more aggressive concepts, this song is for you! Calm, optimistic and happy vibes only!
I ADORE the clothes in this one! ESPECIALLY the shirt and tie, they are just beautiful!
Just a major bop, nothing more to say!
If you like cute and happy songs, this song (and group) is for YOU! This song is also 100% guaranteed to get stuck in your head!
I don't know Nogizaka and Hinatazaka as well as I know the 48 groups and Keyakizaka, but I still have some songs I thought ppl would like!
if you are looking to get more into pop groups though, Keyakizaka46 in general is the one most kpop fans find most appealing.
This one is my personal favourite, the beginning starts off a bit eeeeh.... but when it gets going it gets GOING
If you aren't really into more aggressive concepts, this song is for you! Calm, optimistic and happy vibes only!
I ADORE the clothes in this one! ESPECIALLY the shirt and tie, they are just beautiful!
Just a major bop, nothing more to say!
If you like cute and happy songs, this song (and group) is for YOU! This song is also 100% guaranteed to get stuck in your head!