4Minute vs After School vs Secret - Debut Battle (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?

  • Hot Issue

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ah

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I Want You Back

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
As I haven't done one of these in a long while so here's one to see which of these 3 girl group debuts strikes you the most :susPepe:





 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I want you back is superior.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,711
Reactions Received
93,508
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Funny all i think of is hot issue and i am not a 4 min fan.

So HI> ah >iwyb

i think i attach Madonna or magic to secret as a debut. And i want you back is indelibly a boy group song.
Either the Jackson 5 or N sync



 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Meoributeo balkeutkkaji hot issue, but I have a weakness for After School's Ah so I'll vote for that instead.
Esp the 1-2 rap break by Kahi and Bekah still gets me so :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread