Appreciation 4th gen gg leaders- the I-trinity! (3 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh you don't need to stan since they'll be disbanding soon anyway :yolk:
But you might find a few songs you like :pepeheart:
Yeah, I know... when are they set to disband?
I'll check them when I'll have the mood maybe... tbh I barely keep track of the releases from the groups I stan and sometimes I only listen to the title tracks... my hardcore kpop days are on a break
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I didn't think Itzy would be up there wow! I hope gidle comeback with a full album sometime this year.
I don't think i've listened to a izone song since lver :lisalaugh:
Itzy and IDLE are pretty neck and neck lol, ITZY has the bigger hit and higher selling albums but IDLE keep improving every cb and Dumdi Dumdi did better than Not Shy (while Wannabe did better than Oh My God). We’ll need to see how ITZY cb does compared to Hwaa :susPepe:

IZONE has some decent titles but B sides are far superior :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I listen to all 3 so I'm dandy :areyouforreal:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
So Iz*One is 4th gen now?

Man these generations are only lasting 5 years now.
That's what I was thinking as well.

With the exception of ITZY. I regard (G)-IDLE and IZ*ONE as being 3rd Gen (Gen 3.5)

To me, the 4th Gen groups are ITZY, Everglow, Aespa, Cherry Bullet etc.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread