COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

4th gen has made me toxic (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Don't question it
I'm a bitter stan

I used to be calm, stay out of fanwars, mind my own business and just enjoy my groups... now I'm BITTER
I'm an especially bitter Wiz*one

I don't know what happened with IZ*ONE to make me into the bitter hag I am, but I am BITTER
Le Sserafim especially :pepecry1:I don't want them
I've learned to live with IVE, but Le Sserafim feels like an affront to everything I stand for, don't question why, I'm bitter

Whenever a group does ANYTHING, I'm like YOU BETTER NOT DO BETTER THAN AESPA!!!!
Nmixx feels like a personal attack on my existence!

Whenever another NCT unit does anything it feels like an attack on WayV to me.... MY BOYS WHAT ABOUT MY BOYS TT

I AM BITTER AND TOXIC
4TH GEN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I can kinda understand. Most of the groups debuting nowadays have the same-ish sound/similar concepts. Over all nothing fresh or new is being released. It just feels like they're all carbon copies of each other. But hey, that's just my two cents.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I can kinda understand. Most of the groups debuting nowadays have the same-ish sound/similar concepts. Over all nothing fresh or new is being released. It just feels like they're all carbon copies of each other. But hey, that's just my two cents.
I mean I'd say there has always been a lot of copying in kpop with everybody doing more or less similar things, just a few years ago all of it was new to you because you were just getting into it all. When you've been around for a while is when you start seeing that everything just repeats. It's always been like this, you just didn't notice beforehand

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I mean I'd say there has always been a lot of copying in kpop with everybody doing more or less similar things, just a few years ago all of it was new to you because you were just getting into it all. When you've been around for a while is when you start seeing that everything just repeats. It's always been like this, you just didn't notice beforehand
I've been into kpop since 2015.

But it's not even just 'similar' at this point, is all I'm saying. Everything feels the same. There's only a few groups with fresher concepts. Everything else is 'bubblepop-centric'

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
ngl that doesn't sound fun, glad it didn't happen to me and i still enjoy 4th gen like anything else :haylul:

with that being said, i do feel a bit bitter towards le sserafirm as well. i just hate what hybe is doing it with them, the choreography and concept in general is not what you should give to a group with two minors

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ngl that doesn't sound fun, glad it didn't happen to me and i still enjoy 4th gen like anything else :haylul:

with that being said, i do feel a bit bitter towards le sserafirm as well. i just hate what hybe is doing it with them, the choreography and concept in general is not what you should give to a group with two minors
I'm bitter about anything and everything with HYBE lmao
coupling my hate for HYBE and my bitter love for IZ*ONE + my passionate hate for companies debuting kid idols.... Le Sserafim didn't have much chance and then I didn't like their debut song and it's just.... I AM BITTER

tbh I've just been chilling in the jpop side of things for a WHILE now, only being in kpop casually for Aespa & Billlie

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
That use to be me last year 💀 but then I stopped keeping up with kpop. I mean I still listen to it and talk to other kpop fans. But not to the point I get into fan wars. And personally most 4th gen groups haven’t been doing it for me :\

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That use to be me last year 💀 but then I stopped keeping up with kpop. I mean I still listen to it and talk to other kpop fans. But not to the point I get into fan wars. And personally most 4th gen groups haven’t been doing it for me :\
jpop has stolen me away...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread