⑤ⓚ ⓟⓞⓢⓣⓢ (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I finally did it omg :pepecry1:
my blood, sweat, and tears fell to make this a reality
it was a dream inspire by @Yolks and @goyo but now...now it's the truth
no longer a dream, I am at 5K posts, something very few of us have achieved
@lexusuwu @Reo and @JungYoda
I have joined you queens
:queen:

@wayvoutsold @Hera @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Mangoey @JungkooksWife @ThiccDicc @Jimin @mysteric @Marianthi @JisoosHusband @Tir
I probably forgot so many people TT im so sorry just so excited
and @Jimimis (idc whether I tagged you before xD)

come join me and pay your tribute for my hard work!
:nekolove::sj_weary::nekoshy:

if the link doesn't work
H E R E​
 
Last edited:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hmm I pressed the image for the anon but it says I need permission....
huh? I'll try and figure it out

THANK YOU EVERYBODY IT MEANS SO MUCH! :nekolove:
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
huh? I'll try and figure it out

THANK YOU EVERYBODY IT MEANS SO MUCH! :nekolove:
Ok hun! If you do I'll send some question till I go to bed :lovelycooky:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
So much wasted studying time >:(
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
light or dark mode?
you know I'm dark all the way!

do you have any pets?
nope rip lol

stan sunwoo
@Vikki :seokeyes:

what's your next goal?
10K posts I guess?

C O N G R A T S
:queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread