Appreciation 5 Kpop B-sides that made me fall in love with the genre (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
These are songs that really, really made me begin to fall in love with this genre when I was just getting into it. :maheart: Mainly just BTS and Exo but they both were the first two groups I discovered so naturally they would have been the ones that got me into Kpop.




​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
ohh i like...
Since you said fall for the genre gonna be snsd. the pink album i have worn out and replaced..









A true b side hit. The first album was fantastic.



Bonus



I know its all snsd but they keep me around and listening to other 2nd gen acts.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,523
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
If ya mean embrace other groups...
Step and airplane got me to buy the entire fx discography at once.




it girl as much as I dont Know locked me into apinks start. and ofc apink news.
This apink album was the first non snsd album I bought.


 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
great taste ofc :oliviakek: :bigcatlove:
Thank you :kissycat:


ohh i like...
Since you said fall for the genre gonna be snsd. the pink album i have worn out and replaced..









A true b side hit. The first album was fantastic.



Bonus



I know its all snsd but they keep me around and listening to other 2nd gen acts.
I really need to look into their bsides :nekosweat:


Oooh I have so many, BTS def got me into kpop but AB6IX's debut ep and GOT7's music really solidified my love for the genre:





Some great songs :pandaamazed:


If ya mean embrace other groups...
Step and airplane got me to buy the entire fx discography at once.




it girl as much as I dont Know locked me into apinks start. and ofc apink news.
This apink album was the first non snsd album I bought.


f(x) have a great discography :mork:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread