- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I recently reached 5000 posts. So in celebration of that you can ask me anything.
favorite song from a 3rd gen kpop gg not in your sig?I recently reached 5000 posts. So in celebration of that you can ask me anything.
favorite song from a 3rd gen kpop gg not in your sig?
its temporary. It was for a thread I made. If someone could guess my favorite comeback from a group in my sig then I'd change my dp for an hour to an idol they wanted.What made you decide to change your profile picture? I almost didn’t recognize you lol
Who was the winner for this current pfp? Its cuteits temporary. It was for a thread I made. If someone could guess my favorite comeback from a group in my sig then I'd change my dp for an hour to an idol they wanted.
@HueKaisBubblesWho was the winner for this current pfp? Its cute