A controversial but regular Kpop topic (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you feel neutral toward a member in the groups that you stan ? Do you even dislike one member ?

No one that I dislike but there are members who doesn’t interest me as much as the rest of the group. I like him but I am not sure that I would follow his solo activities if the group have to disband.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Yep
There are members that I dislike or am neutral to in some of the groups I stan
They're also members I like specifically in that group but wouldn't care about solo
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yep
There are members that I dislike or am neutral to in some of the groups I stan
They're also members I like specifically in that group but wouldn't care about solo
It’s exactly like that for me. I like these members because they are in a group that I love but outside that not really.

Are you speaking about some members of Cherry Bullet ?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It’s exactly like that for me. I like these members because they are in a group that I love but outside that not really.

Are you speaking about some members of Cherry Bullet ?
Kinda neutral to Remi. Probably because of her shyness and language barrier but she's just there.
Also always been neutral to SNSD Yuri and Seohyun
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Is there a reason you dislike Ken?
Sorry, my inner Starlight is showing. :nekosweat:
He reminds me of a child that is in despite need of discipline. If the attention on him he will suddenly act out and drone out anyone to be the center of attention. The older he gets the more I want ot tell him to STFU for ten seconds.

Edit: IT's not cute anymore it's obnoxious.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Not really. There isn't anyone I tend to dislike or be neutral towards in any groups that I stan. I find all of them quite charming in their own way - even the shy ones or the ones who get called out for having 'no personality'. They all have something special about them like every human does.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
In my UB group, no. I legit like all of them and follow them as much as I can (and you still do it in an eventual disband).

But some other groups I stan, yes. Like on IZ*ONE and Loona I have some members that I like way more than others.

I don't hate or dislike any idol, tho, being or being not in one of the groups I stan.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't think so, I like every member in the groups I stan
but
there was this one Bts member I don't really liked at first, but watching more of their stuff, I started to understand him more and more, and now I like him as much as the others :pepeheart:
I was neutral toward Taehyung at the beginning but now he is my number two and I am obsessed by him.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
nope no nope.
I love all members equally in my ult groups so I don't even have biases in them
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't dislike any members, if I dislike member I don't feel like i can really stan the group. But there is some i'm not completely neutral about, but I don't care about as much as others.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Kinda complicated for me in that I watched a video abt the mess in my Ult Bias Group n made me lose some love for some of the members who behaved in a way I dint like, tho understandable n not immoral. Before tat I thot I loved all the girls quite a bit n no dislike for any of them.

I'm almost over it except there's still one member who's least popular tat I'm quite disfavorable towards now; like I wouldn't get her badge even if kps gave away a million free badges.(but at least none of them hv done anything as bad as wats come out this year.)

S'why I don't call myself a blink or say I stan BlackPink: Not enuf time to watch/follow all their activities(if I had started when they were between D4 n KTL [or if I could predict the future n known how much I'd love their cb n gone to their concert in my home country in February] I might hv had the time but the heartbreak of how inactive they were until YGE needed them n pulled them out of the dungeon to save his ass might hv broken my heart then-its no picnic now.)

So I'll just casually like f(x), RV, Twice, Gfriend, (g)I-dle, Cherry bullet other ggs w/out caring abt knowing all their members' names/songs/varieties/instas n all the rest; let the young 'uns do tat n I'll just stan the grandmas (whoops, did I let slip my ult group there?/maybe I should stan Somi, Chungha n other solos not in a group.)
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
No, I like everyone in my bias groups (Block B, EXO, Monsta X, BEG, Mamamoo). All the members are likable and have something I can appreciate; I don't see any reason to dislike them, personally, though others might.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread