- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Our girl got herself another national hitI am Sone...
btw 94k likes in a week with zero promotions.
You can only be one, let's be realwhere's the both option on that poll![]()
You can only be one, let's be real![]()
DO YOU LIKE MY SIG
yes i love itDO YOU LIKE MY SIG![]()
Umm I'm the OG Golden Star here sisyes i love it
did you switch places with golden_wishes i swear that was her sig
She's doing REALLY well. Like, the competition is INSANE and her song still manages to hold at #6 in daily. Even Epik High fellow below her today. She's absolutely killing it.I'm honestly surprised by how good Bom is doing on the charts. I didn't expect her to debut as high as it did and even less to be top 10 in almost every chart but Naver and bugs, despite a lot of trendy idols making comebacks at the same time.