- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
My history as artist threads keeper has been one of loneliness. The Dreamcatcher one was fairly active by when I took over; but it became almost a desert while I was daily updating it. My other threads can also be described as deserts.
PassCode Artist Thread
My first ever artist thread. Okay, true that before this one, I was in charge of the Dreamcatcher one; but that one wasn't started by me. By the time I started this thread, PassCode was still second while Dreamcatcher was my ult bias group. Possibly, this thread played a major role on PassCode overtaking Dreamcatcher and becoming my ult bias group.
kpopsource.com
Kolokol Artist Thread
I approached this thread differently from the others. I kept it "under construction" for a few months while posting stuff from a single member only. It was somehow a playground to get to know the girls in a more relaxed way than the others. It's no longer "under construction" and I update it daily (or almost daily) along with the others.
kpopsource.com
NEO JAPONISM Artist Thread
Not one that was initiated by me; but by @Mei_Ying (more accurately, @Mairi). When she announced a hiatus that'd last for about a year, I set myself to get it. Well, her hiatus wasn't that long, and I offered it back when she returned; yet I'm still in charge of it and I update it daily, usually right after updating the PassCode one.
kpopsource.com
Zsasz Appreciation Thread
Not an official artist thread; but one that I'm keeping as if it were. I'm more hooked up to Zsasz than ever possibly due to this thread; I don't think I'll wait 6 or 8 months for a comeback to decide on whether or not I stan. It'll happen much sooner. Music plays the biggest role in the beginning and possibly always; but getting attached to the members is part of stanning. I think I'm doing so with this group.
kpopsource.com
Dreamcatcher Artist Thread
I don't op this one, and I prefer it to stay so. I post on it daily just because it's easyand because I get a bigger post count out of it.
But really, this place is where the bulk of my posts reside, and I'm more or less attached to it. Yet, I'm doing it mostly because I felt the thread was essentially abandoned. It's still a desert however.
kpopsource.com
Well, that's it. I think I more or less summarized my experience on artist threads here. If you are in charge of an artist thread, and feel compelled to share, please, do tell about your experience.
PassCode Artist Thread
My first ever artist thread. Okay, true that before this one, I was in charge of the Dreamcatcher one; but that one wasn't started by me. By the time I started this thread, PassCode was still second while Dreamcatcher was my ult bias group. Possibly, this thread played a major role on PassCode overtaking Dreamcatcher and becoming my ult bias group.
PassCode Official Artist Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
PassCode is a Japanese alt-idol girl group formed in early 2013 as a normal cute idol group doing EDM/Bubblegum pop kind of music. The original lineup consisted of Kanzaki Reika, Sakurai Saki, Kazuki Kyoko, and Kurohara Yuri. Three of them left the group during their first year. During that time...
kpopsource.com
Kolokol Artist Thread
I approached this thread differently from the others. I kept it "under construction" for a few months while posting stuff from a single member only. It was somehow a playground to get to know the girls in a more relaxed way than the others. It's no longer "under construction" and I update it daily (or almost daily) along with the others.
Kolokol Official Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
MEMBERS: Kino: Name: Yoshina Kino (佳凪きの) Birthday: January 2 Zodiac: Capricorn Hobbies: Going to train stations, anime Facts: She is a Hacker (PassCode fan) Akiho: Name: Takahashi Akiho (高橋あきほ) Birthday: May 28, 1998 Zodiac: Gemini Hobbies: Watching movies, watching comedy videos, singing...
kpopsource.com
NEO JAPONISM Artist Thread
Not one that was initiated by me; but by @Mei_Ying (more accurately, @Mairi). When she announced a hiatus that'd last for about a year, I set myself to get it. Well, her hiatus wasn't that long, and I offered it back when she returned; yet I'm still in charge of it and I update it daily, usually right after updating the PassCode one.
NEO JAPONISM official thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
"Fight" -Living together to win- We will not run away. What is NEO JAPONISM's idea of "fighting"? "Do not run away" from difficulties. The existence of NEO JAPONISM It will be the power to live tomorrow. Your love is It will be the power to make NEO JAPONISM's dream come true. To create such a...
kpopsource.com
Zsasz Appreciation Thread
Not an official artist thread; but one that I'm keeping as if it were. I'm more hooked up to Zsasz than ever possibly due to this thread; I don't think I'll wait 6 or 8 months for a comeback to decide on whether or not I stan. It'll happen much sooner. Music plays the biggest role in the beginning and possibly always; but getting attached to the members is part of stanning. I think I'm doing so with this group.
Zsasz Artist Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Zsasz is an idol group formed in 2019 and debuted on October 22, 2019. They are produced by Utsu-P. Tim Vincent Stage Name: Tim Vincent (ティム・ヴィンセント) Birthday: July 2 Zodiac: Cancer Height: 149 cm (4 ft 10.6 in) Facts: Likes symphonic metal. Rom Stage Name: Rom Birthday: October 21...
kpopsource.com
Dreamcatcher Artist Thread
I don't op this one, and I prefer it to stay so. I post on it daily just because it's easy
[OFFICIAL] DREAMCATCHER 드림캐쳐 Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
"This place you came to as if you were bewitched, it’s dangerous." -You and I ————— C O N T E N T 1. Social Media 2. the Members 3. KS Dreamcathcer Fandom Tag 4. the Discography 5. the Dreamcatcher Note's 6. the Dreamcatcher VLOG's 7. the Unhelpful Guides ————— Dreamcatcher (드림캐쳐) is a...
kpopsource.com
Well, that's it. I think I more or less summarized my experience on artist threads here. If you are in charge of an artist thread, and feel compelled to share, please, do tell about your experience.