Appreciation A long forgotten, late and promised present. (1 Viewer)

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If anyone remembers, for Christmas, there was an event to play secret santa for someone on the forum and to give them some sort of present. I did an appreciation thread for @Jimin and promised her something else, but my life had gotten extremely busy, then i eventually resigned and quit the forums and I didn't have a reason to really finish my present for her.

I left it sitting on top of my stand for months now, 8 months? But i figured instead of letting my work go to waste and the promise that I had made, that I would finally post this and let Jimin know that there genuinely was a present on the way, aha.

Hey, @Jimin ,

I'm really sorry about the present, that I made you wait so long for something that was never finished, or for bringing up your hopes, but I also hope that you like it :) I made sure to use the reference details that I got from whichever event staff sent me them, and used green just for you (rip to all my green school pens). I hope that you like the picture! I'm really sorry about not finishing it :( The fact that the picture is so big might ruin it, so try to zoom out? To hopefully appreciate it in it's half-finished glory


Everyone else that clicked on this, have a good morning/evening/day/night <3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg disp :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
how are you girl?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I should probably say that disp isn't coming back, she just popped in to give Jimin her gift she never got a chance to give:maheart:
:umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: was excited for no reason
 
Joined
30 September 2018
Messages
1,627
Reactions Received
5,151
Location
Neck Kingdom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
:umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: was excited for no reason
She's doing great though, sorry for the false alarm :maheart:
it's so pretty :nekolove:
we missed you disp, how are you?
OH. MY. GOD. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

I LOVE IT. THANK YOU!

ALSO I MISS YOU, HI! How have you been??? So happy to see you again!
Pointillism. :maheart:
Talented you, you highlighted his features really well.
And glad to see you back.

It's nice to see you back!

That's a lovely gift you made for my wifey. :nekolove:
Sorry guys disp isn't coming back :maheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
She's doing great though, sorry for the false alarm :maheart:







Sorry guys disp isn't coming back :maheart:
Oh.. well it was nice to see her today then :maheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
SENPAI
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread