A lot of Army's are upset about the decrease in Youtube views (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
So I went to look at BTS' twitter and I say the hashtag #YoutubeGiveUsOur10MillionBack. A lot of Army's are upset that Youtube substracted 10 million views. The view count was originally around 90 million, but it went back to 80 million. Currently they're about to hit the 90 million mark again. However, a lot of these tweets weren't very happy....
Also, I know that twitter Army's have a bad rep and they don't always come off as the nicest people either.

Here's only a few tweets. I'm not gonna go through all of those tweets because it'll take forever. :welp:







I can understand being upset about it, but I feel like a lot of them are overreacting. It seems quite childish to me. It's not like Youtube views really mean anything. The views are finally going back up anyways. :welp:

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 1.36.44 PM.png




What do you guys think of this? Please keep the discussion civil.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
As I said in another thread, and pretty much argue with you that it's almost childish. They beat BPs achievement of having more million views than them in the first 24 hours and are definitely going to beat the 100 million in 2 days achievement as well. Yeah it might have been faster if those 10 million views weren't deleted but you are already breaking records left and right that those 10 million views just seem really small in the whole picture.
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I always thought YT delete views, if bots are involved ( but i am not an expert ).
Even i can understand their frustration to an extent, cuz they dont know why and there is no statement, still going riot is not the way. ( but thats how kpop fandoms are in general )
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i think its okay to be upset about something like this. but some of them are taking it too far by blaming other artists like blackpink and accusing yg of paying youtube to delete views. also if im not wrong youtube deleted views from literally every artist, a lot of the time because of bots but im not an expert.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I usually don't care about views but 10 million is a lot. I don't care about YouTube records, beating BP etc etc, ya know the petty fan wars, but I want a explanation.

Maybe it was a mistake, or YouTube overloaded with the amount of people, or ARMY broke some views rule.

Either way let's enjoy this comeback!!

Edit: YouTube doesn't need YG's money!! Lol
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YouTube always deletes some botviews, freezes The counter.. yet people always complain. Seems pretty regular action from YouTube for me right now
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not gonna lie I find this reaction ironic since just a few days ago people were mad at SNL for making fun of fan girls like this....
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Dopamine
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think they have the right to be upset tbh, as long as they don't take it so far. I wish this whole obsession with views would end though... Just enjoy the music. If you wanna stream that's fine but it shouldn't be something that causes stress or anger.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Evergreen

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Never got the hype around streaming tbh or why people get mad when it's clearly against guidelines

But being angry at YT is one thing. Constantly bashing a certain group, fandom and company over every little thing and accusing them of cheating, bribing and flat out whoring themselves out is another.
Like it or not, BTS is repping kpop rn and there have been too many times where Bangtans peaceful, loving message is outshined by a portion of their batshit crazy Stans
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Dopamine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread