Please don't hate me for this! I'm just a teenage fan of Loona. I'm also Asian (but not Korean) and I am not calling any of the members ugly by any means.
It's just that I've heard that fans in SK rave about Heejin, and that she is considered the prettiest there. Of course, she's beautiful (all of the Loona members are beautiful), but I was just wondering why. This is a matter of me being curious about the beauty standards of certain locations.
^ This is Heejin, in case you didn't know. I actually thought Hyunjin (below) would be considered the prettiest in SK based on what I know about Korean beauty standards.
Heejin and Hyunjin both have creased eyelids, but Hyunjin's features are more delicate (especially in proportion to her face shape) and her lips are full (Heejin's are thin). Being a brown Asian myself, I love wide noses. Although I have full lips as well, I think all women are beautiful in our own ways even with thin lips. But this is just me being really unbearably curious as to what makes Heejin stands out in SK, generally. (Of course, Koreans are an ethnic group of millions of people and not all of them will have the same opinions.)
I really would've thought Hyunjin would be considered the prettiest in SK. She's not even my bias, but as a kid she was featured on a TV show for her "natural beauty," right? Does Heejin's pointy/V-line chin really have that much of an impact on her appeal in SK?
It's just that I've heard that fans in SK rave about Heejin, and that she is considered the prettiest there. Of course, she's beautiful (all of the Loona members are beautiful), but I was just wondering why. This is a matter of me being curious about the beauty standards of certain locations.
^ This is Heejin, in case you didn't know. I actually thought Hyunjin (below) would be considered the prettiest in SK based on what I know about Korean beauty standards.
Heejin and Hyunjin both have creased eyelids, but Hyunjin's features are more delicate (especially in proportion to her face shape) and her lips are full (Heejin's are thin). Being a brown Asian myself, I love wide noses. Although I have full lips as well, I think all women are beautiful in our own ways even with thin lips. But this is just me being really unbearably curious as to what makes Heejin stands out in SK, generally. (Of course, Koreans are an ethnic group of millions of people and not all of them will have the same opinions.)
I really would've thought Hyunjin would be considered the prettiest in SK. She's not even my bias, but as a kid she was featured on a TV show for her "natural beauty," right? Does Heejin's pointy/V-line chin really have that much of an impact on her appeal in SK?