- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
My life has gotten so complicated... I am just really at a breaking point and I feel like screaming or crying or I don't know what, but I can't.
Most likely I will be kicked out of my school in like a weeks time! Fun ain't it! I won't go into reasons, but it is kinda my own fault, but it is shit anyway! I dunno, I just feel so stupid for letting my life and problems interfere with my school to this point! It is a really damn helpless feeling, because the teachers are all doing their best to get me to a point where I can stay here, but I already know that isn't even possible anymore!
I will probably go to a grownup's highschool, which lowkey ain't even that bad... I think I would prefer it over my current school, because I hate this school and I wish I could have switched schools... I did try in the middle of the year, but the only school I could transfer to didn't want me because the curriculum in my school and that one was really different.
And then there are my dormmates who are all a bunch of stuck-up idiotic bitches who think they are better than me! One of them just tried to talk to me about how she isn't switching dorms next years because she thinks I am a bad influence... I listened to her knowing full well I ain't coming back here next year! Sure I am a bad influence, I don't even fucking interact with anybody at this goddamn school, much less influence them! Oh what a bad influnce, I sometimes take an hour to wash my dishes instead of doing it right away and then I sit silently in my bed on my computer for the rest of the day!
I literally don't talk to anybody at this school! I talk with people in class and that is IT. I have nothing to talk with the people in this school and either I see them as idiots or they see me as weird! I've always been really bad at socializing etc, but I have always before had a few people close to me, but here at this school and place I have literally nobody.
Fuck I am so done with everything right now... I want to leave this school and never come back and I guess I am getting it, but I feel so shit over this and I am getting stress headaches fucking every night and I hate it!
My life is a mess atm and I know it will all figure itself out eventually, but at the moment I just hate everything and just want to curl up in a ball in my bed listen to some music and read some harry potter fanfiction and not talk to anyone!
I also really want a hug... But I am at the dorms and I have nobody here to hug! I want to be home and hug my little sister or smth or my mom or my dad or literally anybody really!
Sorry for this long rant, but I had to write this down somewhere because I really don't feel like screaming at midnight when 3 of my idiotic dormmates are in the same room!
Most likely I will be kicked out of my school in like a weeks time! Fun ain't it! I won't go into reasons, but it is kinda my own fault, but it is shit anyway! I dunno, I just feel so stupid for letting my life and problems interfere with my school to this point! It is a really damn helpless feeling, because the teachers are all doing their best to get me to a point where I can stay here, but I already know that isn't even possible anymore!
I will probably go to a grownup's highschool, which lowkey ain't even that bad... I think I would prefer it over my current school, because I hate this school and I wish I could have switched schools... I did try in the middle of the year, but the only school I could transfer to didn't want me because the curriculum in my school and that one was really different.
And then there are my dormmates who are all a bunch of stuck-up idiotic bitches who think they are better than me! One of them just tried to talk to me about how she isn't switching dorms next years because she thinks I am a bad influence... I listened to her knowing full well I ain't coming back here next year! Sure I am a bad influence, I don't even fucking interact with anybody at this goddamn school, much less influence them! Oh what a bad influnce, I sometimes take an hour to wash my dishes instead of doing it right away and then I sit silently in my bed on my computer for the rest of the day!
I literally don't talk to anybody at this school! I talk with people in class and that is IT. I have nothing to talk with the people in this school and either I see them as idiots or they see me as weird! I've always been really bad at socializing etc, but I have always before had a few people close to me, but here at this school and place I have literally nobody.
Fuck I am so done with everything right now... I want to leave this school and never come back and I guess I am getting it, but I feel so shit over this and I am getting stress headaches fucking every night and I hate it!
My life is a mess atm and I know it will all figure itself out eventually, but at the moment I just hate everything and just want to curl up in a ball in my bed listen to some music and read some harry potter fanfiction and not talk to anyone!
I also really want a hug... But I am at the dorms and I have nobody here to hug! I want to be home and hug my little sister or smth or my mom or my dad or literally anybody really!
Sorry for this long rant, but I had to write this down somewhere because I really don't feel like screaming at midnight when 3 of my idiotic dormmates are in the same room!
Last edited: