- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,233
- Reactions Received
- 3,641
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
how questionable it is?
Before I say anything I love Teen Top and this song sounds good.
However,
this song and mv has a lot of problems
I mean I still bop to this when it comes on, but I still feel like I need to bathe myself in Purell, to sanitize myself.
Before I say anything I love Teen Top and this song sounds good.
However,
this song and mv has a lot of problems
- The lyrics are about young guy cheating on his girlfriend with an older female.
- At the time of the release, July 2011, only 1 of 6 member was 18+
- Chunji the main character of the music video was 17 at the time.
I mean I still bop to this when it comes on, but I still feel like I need to bathe myself in Purell, to sanitize myself.
Last edited: