- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,795
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
She posted this on her IG story today 
@Once
@Once
what are you going to do about it?So you find out about her instagram post on twitter?!![]()
Simply questioning your method...what are you going to do about it?![]()
why don't you show me a better way to post IG stories here?Simply questioning your method...![]()
I would use it for sure!That's awesome!
master ball catch?
A pokemon master in the making.I would use it for sure!![]()
Damnit....you only get 1 master ball....I was saving it for a wild NayeonI would use it for sure!![]()
sure, I also thought to keep it for Momo.. but what if I never meet one.. now I at least have a ChaemonDamnit....you only get 1 master ball....I was saving it for a wild Nayeon![]()
you should have read the thread, I've used the master balldid you catch her??![]()
too bad, I'd use masterball to catch jyp so i can collect them allyou should have read the thread, I've used the master ball![]()
have fun with your JYPmontoo bad, I'd use masterball to catch jyp so i can collect them all![]()
ooooh nice i'll wear his transparent pantshave fun with your JYPmon![]()
you will become a fashion icon too then! just like himooooh nice i'll wear his transparent pants![]()