- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,806
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
I think I remember you and fdonce complainig about this quite a bitI ordered my 3 copies.I missed signed copies because I suck at life.
![]()
Yeah, I missed it by 30 mins. He missed it by hours.I think I remember you and fdonce complainig about this quite a bit![]()
but the outcome is the sameYeah, I missed it by 30 mins. He missed it by hours.![]()
you started to be mean to fdonce!!Such a mean cat!![]()
I wasn't being mean. Just stating facts.you started to be mean to fdonce!!
oh I see! I guess Moguri was also just stating facts thenI wasn't being mean. Just stating facts.![]()
I'm not Tzuyu biased so it's understandable.Yeah, I missed it by 30 mins. He missed it by hours.![]()
*cough akgae cough*'m not Tzuyu biased so it's understandable.
because he is Tzuyu biasedI'm not Tzuyu biased so it's understandable.
I dont know why you werent at the site hitting refresh every minute![]()
But because he's Tzuyu biased, he should has been camping the site doe the signed version like I was for Nayeon'sbecause he is Tzuyu biased![]()
ohhhh I misread your comment, I thought that's what he was doingBut because he's Tzuyu biased, he should has been camping the site doe the signed version like I was for Nayeon's![]()
I already admitted I suck at life.But because he's Tzuyu biased, he should has been camping the site doe the signed version like I was for Nayeon's![]()
It's ok, I was jk.I already admitted I suck at life.I guess I'm a terrible Tzuyu fan.
![]()