Academic survey with kpop fans (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 February 2021
Messages
1
Reactions Received
2
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hii guys, sorry to bother I want to run a quick survey and obviously our kpop community is perfect public, I hope this isn't breaking any rules and maybe someone answer, the survey has the purpose to understand the influence that fashion has on the public, using the music industry as a communication tool. Is an academic survey for my master thesis (Fashion Design System). I was inspired by the kpop world to write and I hope the kpop community can help me on it.
Here is the Google form link: Fashion and Music Influences

If you can answer it I will be eternally grateful :lovelycooky:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread