COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV Accidentally in Love (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins

If you haven't taken the time to watch this M/C-Drama, you definitely should.
A "Netflix Original," it's honestly one of the cutest things I've seen in a while that hooked me rather quickly. It has a lot of the expected and stereotyped cliches that you find in really any of the Asian dramas out there, but that's part of the charm and familiarity it holds while watching it.

This has honestly brought me back into the world of M/C-Drama, K-Drama, Thai Drama, J-Drama once more and I couldn't be happier.

Seriously.....go watch it, it's so great - and the lead is one of the most relatable girls I think I've seen in a long while.
Not to mention the secondary male character, Gu Nanxi (the male lead's best friend), is constantly reminding me of Suho. His name is Ma Li and he's precious.
You just want to hug him.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
Holy, it looks adorable. I might go check it out :nakypog:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
How many eps?
30, but they go by so fast because it's so cute and engaging c:
one of the few series where there aren't long and unnecessary filler episodes despite the length

Holy, it looks adorable. I might go check it out :nakypog:
It really is, I loved it so much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread