News Adios is slowly overtaking BBC (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
It's been 4 days and Adios is already at almost as many views as Bon Bon Chocolat, that tells me it's just going to keep getting higher

I think it's mostly international fans since obviously Koreans hate on them a lot for being from Yuehua but that's great if you ask me
I know a lot of groups that are popular internationally that don't do that well at least in the sense of views right after it releases
Really glad to see it happen, hopefully they continue

Adios sounds like 2 things for me
1) What a good Blackpink song might sound like
2) A female version of A.C.E

​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am just happy for the attention everglow is getting
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Everglow deserves it :sj_weary: :sj_weary:
Adios has a very appealing style for international fans :sanapray:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Koreans hate on them a lot for being from Yuehua
I wish Koreans had the same energy to call out Korean companies making tons of money in China but I guess they need those Yuan after all...
:mess:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm happy about all the attention they're getting, hope it translates to album sales as well :sanapray:
I still maintain that Bon Bon is the superior track, but Adios is pretty good and a solid follow up :maheart:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
:umwhat:


EDIT: (I can slightly see that)
Both of their songs have a similar electro vibe to what ACE had with Cactus and Callin. At least that's how I see it, they also have good vocals and so do ACE... not to mention visuals.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 289

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread