- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
oh there you go lmao
oh there you go lmao
bye bye Mr. Shasha
if i was mafia, i wouldnt hv told who wasnt deactivated activity notifs.
That wasn't my voteyou gotta vote the proper formattt
call em shasha or shaI guess one of Soogi/Yili is actually the mafia as well, but is being thrown under the bus to make loveyooshasha (what should I call you btw?) look more credible and less suspicious. Because civilians don't win until all mafia dead. But at the same time, how would he guarantee he's not killed off? I'm so confused rn
but when i and reverie and litc checked activity notifs i thought we all turned them off alreadyif i was mafia, i wouldnt hv told who wasnt deactivated activity notifs.
tru
just 1 mafia needs to survive to win. if 1 mafia survives n wins, ig all mafia get points.I guess one of Soogi/Yili is actually the mafia as well, but is being thrown under the bus to make loveyooshasha (what should I call you btw?) look more credible and less suspicious. Because civilians don't win until all mafia dead. But at the same time, how would he guarantee he's not killed off? I'm so confused rn
but the users you tagged said they had them off tho?if i was mafia, i wouldnt hv told who wasnt deactivated activity notifs.
wouldnt that be a risky move tho? it's just very convenient how he tried to place himself in the middle of it allI guess one of Soogi/Yili is actually the mafia as well, but is being thrown under the bus to make loveyooshasha (what should I call you btw?) look more credible and less suspicious. Because civilians don't win until all mafia dead. But at the same time, how would he guarantee he's not killed off? I'm so confused rn
YEAH WE DID.
Yeah I know only one needs to survive. But if you throw another mafia under the bus to gain credibility you have to survive as welljust 1 mafia needs to survive to win. if 1 mafia survives n wins, ig all mafia get points.
i tell u im a civilian. ill explain after the game is over.
@Reverie what do you think of this?I guess one of Soogi/Yili is actually the mafia as well, but is being thrown under the bus to make loveyooshasha (what should I call you btw?) look more credible and less suspicious. Because civilians don't win until all mafia dead. But at the same time, how would he guarantee he's not killed off? I'm so confused rn
i actually told panda to tell you guys to turn them off because last time the mafia had a tough time due to one of the mods looking at their activity status, he didn't think it was cheating but it kind of is since he could see our status no matter whatYEAH WE DID.Yili always had hers turned off