Event [Advent Event] Mafia: Round 1 (2 Viewers)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: xtra, litc and Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,094
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili and doll

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I guess one of Soogi/Yili is actually the mafia as well, but is being thrown under the bus to make loveyooshasha (what should I call you btw?) look more credible and less suspicious. Because civilians don't win until all mafia dead. But at the same time, how would he guarantee he's not killed off? I'm so confused rn
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,094
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: litc

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I guess one of Soogi/Yili is actually the mafia as well, but is being thrown under the bus to make loveyooshasha (what should I call you btw?) look more credible and less suspicious. Because civilians don't win until all mafia dead. But at the same time, how would he guarantee he's not killed off? I'm so confused rn
call em shasha or sha
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
if i was mafia, i wouldnt hv told who wasnt deactivated activity notifs.
but when i and reverie and litc checked activity notifs i thought we all turned them off already :irenecrazy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee and Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,094
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I guess one of Soogi/Yili is actually the mafia as well, but is being thrown under the bus to make loveyooshasha (what should I call you btw?) look more credible and less suspicious. Because civilians don't win until all mafia dead. But at the same time, how would he guarantee he's not killed off? I'm so confused rn
just 1 mafia needs to survive to win. if 1 mafia survives n wins, ig all mafia get points.

i tell u im a civilian. ill explain after the game is over.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and litc

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
if i was mafia, i wouldnt hv told who wasnt deactivated activity notifs.
but the users you tagged said they had them off tho? :susPepe:

I guess one of Soogi/Yili is actually the mafia as well, but is being thrown under the bus to make loveyooshasha (what should I call you btw?) look more credible and less suspicious. Because civilians don't win until all mafia dead. But at the same time, how would he guarantee he's not killed off? I'm so confused rn
wouldnt that be a risky move tho? it's just very convenient how he tried to place himself in the middle of it all
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Yili

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
just 1 mafia needs to survive to win. if 1 mafia survives n wins, ig all mafia get points.

i tell u im a civilian. ill explain after the game is over.
Yeah I know only one needs to survive. But if you throw another mafia under the bus to gain credibility you have to survive as well:susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I guess one of Soogi/Yili is actually the mafia as well, but is being thrown under the bus to make loveyooshasha (what should I call you btw?) look more credible and less suspicious. Because civilians don't win until all mafia dead. But at the same time, how would he guarantee he's not killed off? I'm so confused rn
@Reverie what do you think of this?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YEAH WE DID. :pepeslippy::pepecross:Yili always had hers turned off
i actually told panda to tell you guys to turn them off because last time the mafia had a tough time due to one of the mods looking at their activity status, he didn't think it was cheating but it kind of is since he could see our status no matter what :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread