Appreciation æspa at 2020 KBS Gayo Daechukjae (KBS Song Festival 2020) Red Carpet Wall (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


@My

Winter, i love you. Uwu.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I like the outfits
Seriously? These are the ugliest red carpet outfits I have seen in my life. Some of the ugliest clothes overall actually. Only Giselle's outfit is okay but it's still definitely not suited for the red carpet. Their stage outfits are even better than this :jisoosmh:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Seriously? These are the ugliest red carpet outfits I have seen in my life. Some of the ugliest clothes overall actually. Only Giselle's outfit is okay but it's still definitely not suited for the red carpet. Their stage outfits are even better than this :jisoosmh:
I'm not here for Karina's and Winter's is meh, but I really like Ningning and Giselle's outfits.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not here for Karina's and Winter's is meh, but I really like Ningning and Giselle's outfits.
I like Giselle's outfit... just not for the red carpet. More like an office job outfit and maybe a tacky meeting outfit. NingNing's outfit isn't bad but it would have been better if the curtain tie thing was shorter.

Winter and Karina's outfits are just hideous. I honestly can't think of anything positive to say. Like everything is ugly but I especially cannot get over Winter's horrendous shoes. WHAT ARE THOSE HIDEOUS THINGS?

Lol I'm so passionately against these outfits it's not even funny. I don't get what their stylist was thinking. I guess SM forgot to pay her or something... :pandamad:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,359
Reactions Received
53,165
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,840
Gender
Female
I'm.. speechless... did they get rv or nct's, old stylist? what's this, it wasn't enough with that they re-use the same stage clothes but they also make the girls wear those weird clothes? SOMEBODY SAVE AESPA!!!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


Video clip of æspa 2020 KBS Song Festival video wall, no sound (same outfits, so rpt comments abt the outfits?)


Added: video clip of the live, with sound.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread