COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation æspa at 2020 KBS Gayo Daechukjae (KBS Song Festival 2020) Red Carpet Wall (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

@My

Winter, i love you. Uwu.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Who dressed them??? :pandaannoyed:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I like the outfits
Seriously? These are the ugliest red carpet outfits I have seen in my life. Some of the ugliest clothes overall actually. Only Giselle's outfit is okay but it's still definitely not suited for the red carpet. Their stage outfits are even better than this :jisoosmh:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Seriously? These are the ugliest red carpet outfits I have seen in my life. Some of the ugliest clothes overall actually. Only Giselle's outfit is okay but it's still definitely not suited for the red carpet. Their stage outfits are even better than this :jisoosmh:
I'm not here for Karina's and Winter's is meh, but I really like Ningning and Giselle's outfits.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm not here for Karina's and Winter's is meh, but I really like Ningning and Giselle's outfits.
I like Giselle's outfit... just not for the red carpet. More like an office job outfit and maybe a tacky meeting outfit. NingNing's outfit isn't bad but it would have been better if the curtain tie thing was shorter.

Winter and Karina's outfits are just hideous. I honestly can't think of anything positive to say. Like everything is ugly but I especially cannot get over Winter's horrendous shoes. WHAT ARE THOSE HIDEOUS THINGS?

Lol I'm so passionately against these outfits it's not even funny. I don't get what their stylist was thinking. I guess SM forgot to pay her or something... :pandamad:

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm.. speechless... did they get rv or nct's, old stylist? what's this, it wasn't enough with that they re-use the same stage clothes but they also make the girls wear those weird clothes? SOMEBODY SAVE AESPA!!!

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ningning no :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Video clip of æspa 2020 KBS Song Festival video wall, no sound (same outfits, so rpt comments abt the outfits?)

Added: video clip of the live, with sound.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Ohhh come on i love the star wars tool belt and the bed sheet tie/ halter top thing. :haylul: :shamesica::shamesica:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread