News Aespa to release "The Performance Stage" with a variety of concepts for new single Forever (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Although this isn't an actual comeback or original song, I'm happy there will be multiple stages with diff concepts to pull in fans :sanapray:
Excited to watch best girl Ningning again :sj_weary:

@My
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can NOT wait!
Seems like the song is more vocally driven than performance oriented so I'm excited to hear them all sing :sanapray:
Although with the different concepts, I'm curious af too.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Seems like the song is more vocally driven than performance oriented so I'm excited to hear them all sing :sanapray:
Although with the different concepts, I'm curious af too.
I am a sucker for ballads with choreos, so I am REALLY hoping for a choreo....
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Looking forward to it!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I AM WAY TOO EXCITED!!! I NEEDED MORE AESPA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread