Aesthetics vs bias groups vs humor? (in your sigs and dps) (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Most people that I interact with on here seem to be more interested in having an aesthetic layout (dp / sig) or one that represents what groups they are the most fond of.
On other bigger forms I see more jokey/memey layouts, is it just bc the forum is bigger?:dubuthink:
I'm one that can do both but i much prefer the aesthetic layout. however some of you may remember this dp of mine haha. i'd love to go back to using it sometime just for a bit

 

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
i prefer having my bias groups as my aesthetics rather than meme layouts (i don't really take colour into consideration on this forum since my badges wouldn't match regardless, but on other forums i'll use specific colours for my aesthetics)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I mix things up so I've never really had any kind of matching aesthetics.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I just prefer to have aesthetic gifs of my biases or bias groups and I'll pick a color based off what I'm in the mood for
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I just like having the best people. Baekhyun and Xiao Zhan are the best imo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread