- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Most people that I interact with on here seem to be more interested in having an aesthetic layout (dp / sig) or one that represents what groups they are the most fond of.
On other bigger forms I see more jokey/memey layouts, is it just bc the forum is bigger?
I'm one that can do both but i much prefer the aesthetic layout. however some of you may remember this dp of mine haha. i'd love to go back to using it sometime just for a bit
On other bigger forms I see more jokey/memey layouts, is it just bc the forum is bigger?
I'm one that can do both but i much prefer the aesthetic layout. however some of you may remember this dp of mine haha. i'd love to go back to using it sometime just for a bit