Appreciation AFTER SCHOOL Sasaengs Come Here! (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
AFTER SCHOOL Sasaengs Come Here!


This song came up in my YouTube Recs and I love it! So good.





The extent of my AFTER SCHOOL exposure is that I am 100% fanboy for Goddess Uee. She's.... Wonderful.


But what are other good songs by them? Any recs?




Uee Is Certified Angel. I looked it up in the Eman's Encyclopedia Of Kpop Beauties.

 
Last edited:

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
@DrewB have you heard this? Know much about AFTER SCHOOL?
That was awesome! It sounds vaguely familiar. I might have heard it before but it's been so long..

After School (like 9Muses) is one of those second gen groups that I've always been intimidated to explore and get into. Because they both have that "revolving door" concept. These two groups have been through so many members I just cant keep up.

But I do like what I've heard from After School. Love their debut "Ahh" and other singles "Bang" and especially "Flashback".
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
BECAUSE OF YOU IS ONE OF THE BEST GG SONGS EVER!!!!!

I love After School and Orange Caramel and they honestly have one of the best discographies. It‘s really worth checking out
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread