I could buy that but in that case, what suddenly made him start excepting bribes in season 3?
I think it's less to do with them tanking and more to do with other people getting last minute boosts in votes...I never thought the S1 rankings were fishy,they were the only ones that ever made sense,but I find it hard to believe that Samuel and Jonghyun really tanked that hard all of a sudden in the final episode of S2.
Doubt it, I remember them saying the real X1 lineup would be revealed aaand nothing happened so we'll probably just be left to wonder who wasn't supposed to be in the groupsSo, do we disband IZ*ONE and X1 in that case?
Tbh, i'm currently watching S2 (cause i wanted to see Nu'est boys) and it does seem rly fishy that Jonghyun who constantly was in top 11 and even 1 in second ranking didn't make it. It kinda worked out best way though since NU'EST W became rly popular after the show. But it does seem like they did limit it to only one NU'EST member for Wanna One, but i'm not sure if it was meant to be good or bad thing for them and PledisIt would also mean that Pledis got REALLY lucky that only one member of Nu'est made it into Wanna One...
Most people thought he was safe and in the top 3 and voted for Minhyun hoping to get both of the boys in the group after they revealed the four, lol, you see how it worked out. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Pledis had a deal before-hand with Jonghyun being pulled out of the group and that's basically vote manipulation... but in Pledis case, having NU'EST who can comeback and earn a lot of for them + Minhyun in Wanna One is far better deal than having both Jonghyun and Minhyun in Wanna One or only Jonghyun in Wanna One (that would have meant no NU'EST revival because he's a leader, main rapper and face of the group so his importance in the group is greater than Minhyun's, they would have never promoted Minhyun, Ren, Aron and Baekho as a group, especially considering that Aron never went on PD101).Tbh, i'm currently watching S2 (cause i wanted to see Nu'est boys) and it does seem rly fishy that Jonghyun who constantly was in top 11 and even 1 in second ranking didn't make it. It kinda worked out best way though since NU'EST W became rly popular after the show. But it does seem like they did limit it to only one NU'EST member for Wanna One, but i'm not sure if it was meant to be good or bad thing for them and Pledis![]()
It turned out best this way so I don't think anyone is too upset about the outcome. But still I wouldn't say it doesn't look still bit fishy to meMost people thought he was safe and in the top 3 and voted for Minhyun hoping to get both of the boys in the group after they revealed the four, lol, you see how it worked out. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Pledis had a deal before-hand with Jonghyun being pulled out of the group and that's basically vote manipulation... but in Pledis case, having NU'EST who can comeback and earn a lot of for them + Minhyun in Wanna One is far better deal than having both Jonghyun and Minhyun in Wanna One or only Jonghyun in Wanna One (that would have meant no NU'EST revival because he's a leader, main rapper and face of the group so his importance in the group is greater than Minhyun's, they would have never promoted Minhyun, Ren, Aron and Baekho as a group, especially considering that Aron never went on PD101).
Anyways
![]()
They were the main pairing in NU'EST so that also explains it, final was one pick, they had to drop Jonghyun in favour of Minhyun. :o
It does, I won't disagree with it, it does seem odd in a way. But I'll leave this here. She's most devoted LOVE on r/kpop and I think she makes valid points, especially that people like to use Jonghyun in their arguments, but won't bother supporting him at all, that's pretty much all I see and it gets tiring, like so many people who wanted him in Wanna One, didn't support him in NU'EST W either. :/It turned out best this way so I don't think anyone is too upset about the outcome. But still I wouldn't say it doesn't look still bit fishy to me![]()