- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
Even though I haven't read the manga, I quite like the grey morality aspect too. It sort of reflects real life because most of the time, there is no clear division between evil and good. I quite liked Yona's father at the beginning but it slowly developed into dislike when I saw what he had done to the country. I strongly disliked Sowoon's character at first but I've slowly come to like him because he seemed to have a valid reason to take over the throne.2. I like most the political intrigue stuff AkaYona has and has been uncovering slowly, i love stuff like that. And i like the grey morality it portrays in many cases. My favorite character is Soowon (sry for those that don't like him, but i will probably spam the thread of screenshots and fanart of him xd), that quite fits to what themes i like about AkaYona though I like everyone in Yona's gang as well, Shin-Ah probably being my favorite there.. and Yun is great.
My heart says that I like him but my brain says that he's the antagonist and that I should hate him. I don't know what to feel
Last edited: