News AKMU's Suhyun opens up about possibly renewing contract with YG Entertainment (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

AKMU's Suhyun opened up about possibly renewing her contract with YG Entertainment.

In an interview for her solo single "Alien", Suhyun talked about the new track, saying, "After thinking about how I want to release a solo song, I went through production with a lot of thought. During that time, countless genres and songs passed by. I like music in many ways, and there were many things I wanted to do. After coming across 'Alien', I was sure I could have a lot of fun."

On the approaching expiration of her exclusive contract, the AKMU member talked about renewing with YGE. She expressed, "The process of working on 'Alien' went fast. I tried a lot of things not only musically, but visually as well. The label supported me fully, and I could express myself without any regrets. I'm making my first steps as a solo artist, and I plan to show myself as solo artist Suhyun when I'm solo and as a member of AKMU in different ways musically and image wise. As I said earlier this year, there are new songs waiting to be released. Please look forward to it."

As for her future goals, Suhyun said, "I can't say for sure what my next solo promotions will be like because I change my mind every day in terms of what I want to do. My goal is to present a solo song or album with my thoughts and colors that I want to express. Also, we'll continue to greet you as AKMU, so please look forward to it!"

Source: allkpop

@Akmu
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
dont even think about resigning with yg baby join pnation 😫🤟
I don't think PSY would sign any ex-YG artists just out of loyalty to Yang Hyun Suk... but I could be wrong...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly think AKMU was mostly treated well tho by yg
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep the only real misstep was not giving Suhyun a solo while Chanhyuk was enlisted but they seem to be making up for it now...
yeah that’s the only thing they did wrong with them
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
lol AKMU is definitely leaving. Even if they didn't have a problem with their management and promotion they seem smart enough to run out of a burning building lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yep the only real misstep was not giving Suhyun a solo while Chanhyuk was enlisted but they seem to be making up for it now...
the only problem is that they might be giving us/them fake hope. Thinking that maybe Suhyun will get more solos now but YG be like "You got one, you will have to wait for 5 more years ot get a 2nd one" or something
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread