News All Produce Groups Are Rigged (2 Viewers)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Oh my god, who would have thought??? It’s not like Mnet hasn’t been a snake since the very beginning or anything :ilovebread::wimwim::joshmeh:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I get that it sucks for fans who actually paid and worked hard to vote for their faves, but do the police really not have anything more important to look in to? They could have gotten so much done with all this energy they seem to have investigating this.

That all said, is this really a surprise?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I get that it sucks for fans who actually paid and worked hard to vote for their faves, but do the police really not have anything more important to look in to? They could have gotten so much done with all this energy they seem to have investigating this.

That all said, is this really a surprise?
You have to pay?
Don't really know how produce works
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
You have to pay?
Don't really know how produce works
K-fans vote by sms which isn't free. I think that was why this became an issue in the first place. Fans filed a complaint because they had to pay to vote only for the show to rig the results. I don't know if they had evidence but they managed to start up an investigation so I guess it wasn't for nothing.

EDIT: I found the article and it seems they did have some sort of evidence. Well I'm not sure if it's actual evidence but it's enough to be suspicious over.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This is why I don’t follow Produce groups and why I won’t even watch the show. What’s the point if it’s all rigged?
And besides, this has been going on since the first season anyways.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I get that it sucks for fans who actually paid and worked hard to vote for their faves, but do the police really not have anything more important to look in to? They could have gotten so much done with all this energy they seem to have investigating this.

That all said, is this really a surprise?
Its part of the massive distrust people have in their society.

Free society is an illusion just like fiat money, when the illusion shatters its not good. Especially for those in control or who have stuff.
So no, this is part of the entire failure of authority figures to do their job, spinning it like the YG mess to a localized problem is very important.

LOL China sold votes on the open market place and they still rigged the finish. Millions of dollars of votes.

That said i think the most rigging in pd 48 was voting 1 and 3 shows 5 and 11, and the obvious doubling of vote in the initial group evaluation. Mnet had to insure more akg members in the show.

As to girls i would guess S1 they wanted Yeonjung, pd 48 Chaeyeon. In both cases a talented but less pretty kid.
 
Last edited:
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
not suprised. i don't even watch produce because i get emotionally attached to the people and then they don't make it. after the final lineup is announced i go back and watch some performances from the shows.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wonder if anything will happen, like even if they find evidence does it really matter, will mnet just get some fine at best and continue to do same next season.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Most of what you see on TV is planned out before it happens and that also contains some of the "real" shows because if they think they can do something to get more money and get away with it they'll do it.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
K-fans vote by sms which isn't free. I think that was why this became an issue in the first place. Fans filed a complaint because they had to pay to vote only for the show to rig the results. I don't know if they had evidence but they managed to start up an investigation so I guess it wasn't for nothing.

EDIT: I found the article and it seems they did have some sort of evidence. Well I'm not sure if it's actual evidence but it's enough to be suspicious over.
SO if it is proved, like psht we know, pretty much fans where scammed for their money. Really I feel sorry for the people who debuted because sht might get ugly if enough people where stupid enough to pay. I mean think about it. Perfect way to scam some money. Tease fans with their favorites make them pay more to keep em on top, give em a false sense of home, and yet debut the ones you want.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s msnake so that‘s not a shocker.
SMTM is pure manipulation too ( though I would say deserving people won). I recall everyone being sus about the final in SMTM 4 between Mino and Basick and how the maths didn‘t make sense.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread