Am I Boring??? (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


And BTW, I went to check out the thread you are mentioning. It said it was posted 11 minutes ago. I hadn't even seen it.
I know I just made the post ut I meant sort of in general because those threads by me are generally ignored and I just wanted to know if maybe it was because people find me boring and therefore don't want to ask me things.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, for real. They must think we sit at home all day drowning out our sorrows while watching tv and eating tubs of ice cream
I think that is the EXACT image.
:haylul: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lotusflower

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
seems like the amount of answers in the ask me anything threads varies on how active forum is at that time, i posted one a few days too and it didn't have many questions either but i would never consider myself boring. i feel like i'm making this post all about myself sorry about that:jisoosmh: of course you're not boring either, you seem like a genuinely interesting person even if i don't know you in real life. in fact i don't think anyone here is boring :jisoosmh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
seems like the amount of answers in the ask me anything threads varies on how active forum is at that time, i posted one a few days too and it didn't have many questions either but i would never consider myself boring. i feel like i'm making this post all about myself sorry about that:jisoosmh: of course you're not boring either, you seem like a genuinely interesting person even if i don't know you in real life. in fact i don't think anyone here is boring :jisoosmh:
I mean the question is open to interpretation and your just relaying your experience in regards to the OP. Nothing wrong with that at all.
I agree though basically everyone I've met on here is entertaining to some degree.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
/s yes you are the most boring person i have ever met. so so boring and so bland you might as well not add chocolate chips to your cookies

of course not. you're funny and you react to everything i say in the best way possible :sanapray:
i will never forget your reaction when i said that elephants saw humans as cute and that it was a shame that we kill them all :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
/s yes you are the most boring person i have ever met. so so boring and so bland you might as well not add chocolate chips to your cookies

of course not. you're funny and you react to everything i say in the best way possible :sanapray:
i will never forget your reaction when i said that elephants saw humans as cute and that it was a shame that we kill them all :haylul:
I think I took that comment as trauma because this just slammed into me again like it was new information
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not boring. Too exciting for me maybe, or just not my cup of tea, wat thread u posted or it got buried.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Not boring. Too exciting for me maybe, or just not my cup of tea, wat thread u posted or it got buried.
It's all good no need to worry about it anymore and that's fine if I'm not your cup of tea we get along well enough with that being said.

:wonugl: :wonugl: :wonugl:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
It's all good no need to worry about it anymore and that's fine if I'm not your cup of tea we get along well enough with that being said.

:wonugl: :wonugl: :wonugl:
Idek wat thread ur referencing, im slow.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Idek wat thread ur referencing, im slow.
It was just a basic ask me anything thread-I make them a lot but they often time get zero responses so I was just wondering if it's because I'm boring or if there is a possible other reason for it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
It was just a basic ask me anything thread-I make them a lot but they often time get zero responses so I was just wondering if it's because I'm boring or if there is a possible other reason for it.
Maybe some find u scary or intimidating, ur dp is so haughty. If i was a new ks user n dint know you it might scare me off. Idk wat is in the minds of kids anymore, so dont take me too srsly.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Maybe some find u scary or intimidating, ur dp is so haughty. If i was a new ks user n dint know you it might scare me off. Idk wat is in the minds of kids anymore, so dont take me too srsly.
It's all good I'd like to think people wouldn't find hamstergyu scary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
It's all good I'd like to think people wouldn't find hamstergyu scary.
Until i posted him in a video performing/singing Time Walking Through Memories (from Yooheeyeol sketchbook), his look seemed very scary/intimidating to me. N im not a kid. Just my pov.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Until i posted him in a video performing/singing Time Walking Through Memories (from Yooheeyeol sketchbook), his look seemed very scary/intimidating to me. N im not a kid. Just my pov.
I think the members of infinite have actually jokingly mentioned that Sunggyu is scary at first.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I think the members of infinite have actually jokingly mentioned that Sunggyu is scary at first.
People are afraid of Infinite in general though.. That much talent in one group is bone chilling... Cabin the woods wishes...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread