- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Am I without intellect or any sense? Okay let me give this some context. Earlier today I ran across someone saying some sh*t about how Suju isn't an important group and they contribute nothing to k-pop or even the 2nd generation.. Of course when I think of 2nd Gen I think of TVXQ, Big Bang, U-Kiss, SNSD, 2NE1, Sistar, f(x), 4 minutes, Infinite, and many others that my brain won't register rn... But at the top of the list I also think of Suju... Am I deluded? Is Suju not important to the 2nd gen?
What are your thoughts? Is Suju important to the 2nd gen or to k-pop in general?
What are your thoughts? Is Suju important to the 2nd gen or to k-pop in general?