Amazing Spiderman (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah no, I surprised react to most everything. It's like "wow" Well I watched both spider-man and amazing spider-man series as a little kid, as they all came out before I was a teen, and still anticipated tobey in no way home:susPepe:
lol.. The whole draw for No way home [for me] would have been the returning characters since I didn't see the Tom Holland films. I've seen stills from the Holland films and he's not derpy enough looking as a spider man so I'm not sure. He looks too cover model-ish to me.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
lol.. The whole draw for No way home [for me] would have been the returning characters since I didn't see the Tom Holland films. I've seen stills from the Holland films and he's not derpy enough looking as a spider man so I'm not sure. He looks too cover model-ish to me.
As far as the tom holland films go, far from home is a must watch. It is by far one of the best spider-man films out there. No way home is the worst. And homecoming is overrated. I was immature and didn't want to watch it because of how much they changed from the comics but I did watch it last year. My brother says they tried to combine a spider-man film with a teen comedy and I agree. It's ok but not as great as people say.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread