- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
That the malicious comments didn't play that big a role in her suicide.
Amber said Sulli would get upset about the comments but then an hour later be completely over it.
As a GIGANTIC Sulli fan (shes been my ultimate bias since I discovered kpop) I always got the impression Sulli suffered more from loneliness and boredom than she did from hate comments. She was just never the same after her and Choiza broke up. She was never able to recapture that ultimate high she got with him. Let's not forget she was rushed to hospital after an alleged suicide attempt shortly after the two separated.
This is just my opinion. I obviously have no idea what she was going through.
But theres just not enough evidence to say yes she couldn't take the comments anymore and chose to end her life because of it.
Touchy subject I know. But Amber interview just reminded me I've always felt this way.
Amber said Sulli would get upset about the comments but then an hour later be completely over it.
As a GIGANTIC Sulli fan (shes been my ultimate bias since I discovered kpop) I always got the impression Sulli suffered more from loneliness and boredom than she did from hate comments. She was just never the same after her and Choiza broke up. She was never able to recapture that ultimate high she got with him. Let's not forget she was rushed to hospital after an alleged suicide attempt shortly after the two separated.
This is just my opinion. I obviously have no idea what she was going through.
But theres just not enough evidence to say yes she couldn't take the comments anymore and chose to end her life because of it.
Touchy subject I know. But Amber interview just reminded me I've always felt this way.