Yeah I certainly don't think the article should be taken down or anything. I do think the article was really lacking for a journalistic article though. Yes, he is ignorant of kpop and not trying to hide it, and certainly allowed to state his opinions. But if he is ignorant of the subject matter, I question the purpose and rationality behind making a judgemental review about the matter.
It would've been fine if he wrote it as a report, and mentioned what he liked or didn't like and maybe mentioned some curiosities he found. What we got was a review without any insightful analysis, with a really passive-aggressive tone throughout. Especially the line "Yes, ladies, the building is literally shaking with shrieks. You’re fine."
And maybe this is just the standard with journalist reviews, but at no point does he state it's his opinion. He doesn't state them as if it's from his point of view either, or even criticizing the performance. Notice that in his language he always criticizes the girls and not the performance. For example instead of pointing out what he didn't like about the dancing, he'll say they are not natural dancers or having any exceeding talent. Every statement is very matter of fact, stated as if it was true. Overall, I didn't find many positives in the article and I'm not fond of people who make quick judgements.