An idol that you will never like? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
“It’s hard to tell if he’s a guy or a girl” THATS THE POINT YOU PIG LOLOLOL

I’m never gonna like jaehyun :seokeyes: he always gets in the way of Doyoung and Taeyong’s love, whenever I look at him I just see a nuisance
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
And JBJ's Yongguk with the incident with his cat. For that specific reason, I hate him.
wait what happened with him? the only yongguk i know is the one from b.a.p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
wait what happened with him? the only yongguk i know is the one from b.a.p
Something about abandoning his cat on the streets. I hate people who mistreat animals the most so I genuinely see red every time I think of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i would add the guys who raped the girls in the agency cuz the boss said to... but who really knows who they are.

basically someone rapes, pimps out ect other ppl they are sub human and can be cheerfully shot, call it aggressive Darwinism.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
All of you here are so boring , choosing such obvious idols with bad scandals!!! Guess it’s my job to add some spice to this thread?

Let’s see:
Ab6ix’s woojin because he’s a visual black hole of an otherwise beautiful and lovely faced group, he looks like shindong lololol
Astro’s jinjin for the same reason, too big nose
nct/wayv lucas because he’s so obnoxious!!! I could get past thinking he’s not that attractive but good god is his face punchable. Dude shut up for once in your life
nct Johnny, VISUAL HOLE and also pretty annoying in general
 

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Something about abandoning his cat on the streets. I hate people who mistreat animals the most so I genuinely see red every time I think of it.
He was accused of that but iirc the cat went to a new owner and then ran away and everyone accused him of abandoning it. The cat was being harmful to him and his other pets so he put it up for adoption. I could be wrong but that's what I remember


All of you here are so boring , choosing such obvious idols with bad scandals!!! Guess it’s my job to add some spice to this thread?

Let’s see:
Ab6ix’s woojin because he’s a visual black hole of an otherwise beautiful and lovely faced group, he looks like shindong lololol
Astro’s jinjin for the same reason, too big nose
nct/wayv lucas because he’s so obnoxious!!! I could get past thinking he’s not that attractive but good god is his face punchable. Dude shut up for once in your life
nct Johnny, VISUAL HOLE and also pretty annoying in general
Johnny and visual hole don't fit in the same sentence
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Day1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread